Monday, December 10, 2018

Updates on my Internship!

     Thus far, I have been very busy at my internship; I have been tirelessly researching everything to do with green finance:the Chinese government's past, present, and future involvement with green finance, popular green finance firms around the globe, and examples of good green investment just to name a few. For more information about my projects, please click on the link below:

https://sites.google.com/view/shawnasullivanmostimportantpro/home

     Besides writing reports at my desk, I have also had the opportunity to check out a few fashion shows at work! All of the looks in the fashion show were created by the seniors at SIVA college. Here are a few of my favorite looks:





     Well, that concludes my blogpost from today, and as always, thank you for reading! Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question down below. Stay tuned next time to hear about my trip to Shenzhen!

No comments:

Post a Comment